There is a popular saying that goes "the change you resist will always persist." It's a quote that many people have heard, but don't understand the meaning behind it. In this blog post, we will discuss what this phrase means and how it can be applied to your life. When we are resistant to change, we make it increasingly difficult for ourselves to progress in our lives. Our character, our habits, and our relationships are all things that can change for the better if we allow them to. It is important to be mindful of the change you resist and work on making changes more easily! We will also talk about the importance of counseling and how it can help you overcome resistance and make progress in your life.
If you're struggling with making changes in your life, or if you know someone who is, counseling can be a great resource. Counseling can help you understand the change you resist and work through any resistance you may have. If you're interested in learning more about counseling, or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact me today.
Some things to remember:
- Understanding the quote can help you make positive changes in your life.
- Resisting change makes it difficult to progress and can be harmful to relationships.
- Understand the importance of embracing everyday change
- Learn how to make changes in your life with less resistance
- Make therapeutic progress in your personal and professional life
- Become a more positive and open-minded person
- Being more mindful of the change you resist can help you make changes more easily.
Change is hard, but with the right mindset and support system, it is possible to make the change you resist and improve your life for the better. Thanks for reading!